Vinyasa is a dynamic system of practicing asana by linking breath to continuous movement in sequence. This style of yoga builds heat, endurance, flexibility, and strength through focused concentration. An attentive ear and some knowledge of basic yoga postures is recommended to keep pace with the flow. Sequencing is often built around sun salutations, and may vary with teacher. Students are encouraged to modify and take variations if needed.
Health & Safety Information (for In Person Classes Only):
- These indoor classes will take place in the studio, located at 286 Divisadero St in Lower Haight.
- ALL in-person classes are the schedule are designated as "vaccination required". Upload proof of your vaccination to register.
- Only students 18 and above can take class. Masks are required as of 12/30/21.
- All students must bring their own mats. Props and disposable wipes will be provided.
- Do not come to class if you are experiencing COVID symptoms or have been in contact with someone with COVID.
- Classes will be limited to 30 students and will also be available for livestream and replay.
- Due to limited capacity cancellations must be made 12 hours in advance of class. All late cancellations will incur $20 fee.
Thank you for taking class with us. We look forward to seeing you (safely) in person!