Past Life Regression
Past life regression meditation can help you develop spiritually, emotionally, and mentally and has many positive experiences. You learn about your past by tuning into your Karmic Memory. In this guided meditation, we will go on a journey together. A journey to discover how our soul is immortal, that it is always safe, moving from one lifetime to another, and can never be harmed. By allowing your subconscious mind to bring you to a past life that is relevant to your present-day experience, you can resolve issues and old patterns in your present life and experience a Karmic Release.
A meditative practice derived from the science of Consciousness, Life, and Death. This meditation was created to help you develop your Mediumship gifts from zero. It is offered for personal and spiritual growth that brings about an intuitive shift in the way you perceive and experience your life, your work, relationships, emotions, stress, and the world that you live in.
The class touches upon concepts that are necessary to open your senses for communication with other spiritual dimensions. Students will build on higher chakras 7th, 8th, 9th, and beyond to tap into their mediumship abilities. You will be guided to explore your highest potential, establish your own version of powerful self-transformative processes such as Consciousness, Detachment, Karmic Memory to empower. You will under guided meditation address key aspects of your own life, access to secrets of the ancient wisdom of death, and how to achieve the ability to communicate effectively with your friends and family in the Afterlife.
IN STUDIO POLICIES
- Registration is required prior to class - no walk-ins will be accepted in the class
- No late entry permitted - we close the door 2 min before class, if you are on time that is considered late
- Must arrive 15 min prior to class
- Masks and social distancing are required at all times
- Please bring all your own cushions and meditation accessories for class - you will not be able to borrow the DEN's
- Capacity is limited
In Studio Cancellation Policy
- You must cancel 5 hours before class starts or you will be charged a $5 cancellation fee. No shows will be charged $5.
- No refunds
MEMBERS receive $5 off in studio classes