An extremely powerful meditation practice, guiding you into deep states of relaxation, allowing the body to heal itself effortlessly. With continued practice, Yoga Nidra begins to positively impact your waking life as your intention (Sankalpa) is impressed upon the subconscious, allowing you to align with your Dharma in this physical life. Lie down and enjoy, all levels welcome!
IN STUDIO POLICIES
- Registration is required prior to class - no walk-ins will be accepted in the class
- No late entry permitted - we close the door 2 min before class, if you are on time that is considered late.
- Must arrive 15 min prior to class
- Masks and social distancing are required at all times
- Please bring all your own cushions and meditation accessories for class - you will not be able to borrow the DEN's
- Capacity is limited
In Studio Cancellation Policy
- You must cancel 5 hours before class starts or you will be charged a $5 cancellation fee. No shows will be charged $5.
- No refunds
MEMBERS receive $5 off in studio classes