Chakra Immersion Free Introductory Session
This introductory session is open to everyone and will provide an overview of the content we will be covering during our time together, as well as additional insight on trauma and the mind/body connection and the unique spiritual path of healing that can lead to transcendence and liberation.
For existing members or those of you who signed up for this module ala carte, this session will provide the necessary context to center and prepare you for the journey ahead. I highly recommend you watch this before our first class on May 30th.
For those who just attend this session, this overview will be informative and inspiring and provide exciting insights about the spiritual path of awakening, including the embodied and psycho/spiritual practices available to us for healing, growth, and freedom.
If you cannot make it to the livestream, it will be available for replay. Please register, and you'll be notified via email once it's ready to be accessed.
Below is an example of some of the themes I will be sharing with you on our call.
Understanding these practices, philosophies, and tools can provide us the wisdom and skills through which we can learn to:
- Understand trauma, the brain, the central nervous system, and the fight-flight-freeze-collapse response
- Explore the chakra system as a roadmap for healing, including techniques for charging and discharging as well as integration
- Use asana, meditation, and other yogic practices to discharge tension, excavate internalized emotions, bring your chakras into harmony and balance, and increase prana
- Navigate life’s challenges with more insight, clarity, and wisdom
- Become more resilient and in tune with the needs of your physical and energetic body
- Process internalized and harmful emotions
- Release the cumulative embodied patterns that often keep us stuck, shut down, and resistant to growth, change, and even love
- Re-frame painful personal narratives with compassion and gain the necessary insights for healing without avoidance or spiritual bypassing
- Release emotional blockages through the integration of “shadow work”
- Examine forgiveness as a pathway toward liberation
- Cultivate greater Self-confidence and strengthen intuitive knowingDevelop a deeper relationship with Source
- For teachers: clearly communicate the mind/body connection between trauma and the subtle body
- Transform the attachment we have to our negative personal narratives
- Discharge blocked and caustic energy that lives within our cells
I look forward to sharing these deeply embodied and integrated practices, as they have been truly life-changing for me, and I believe they can support, inspire, and guide you on your own path toward healing and awakening. In truth, love, and wisdom –