Using either the ingredients below or any other crushed flowers, herbs, or objects from nature that are meaningful, healing, and joyful to you, I will teach you how to make your own Self-Love Jar and then take you through a ritual to activate it with prayers, intentions, and affirmations.
Through this sweet, heart-opening ritual, we will charge your Self-Love Jars with positive, heart-expanding energy so that every time you see or hold it, you are reminded that you are fabulous, wonderful, and deserving of love for just being YOU!
- 12-ounce Mason jar (any size will work)
- Dried Rose Petals: Love, Compassion, Empathy
- Lavender: Healing, Serenity, Devotion
- Bay Leaves: Manifestation, Abundance, Relaxation
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Purification, Stress Relief
- Pink Peppercorns: Enhances love and passion, reduces negativity
- Brown Sugar: Sweetness, Comfort
- Rosemary: Honesty, Remembrance, Faith
- Dried Hibiscus Flowers: Happiness, Friendship
- Sage: Wisdom, Clarity, Protection
- Cinnamon: Empowerment, Courage, Peace
- Pink or White Votive Candle
- Small Rose Quartz Crystal: Love, Compassion, Peace