5. Day Three Morning Session – Anatomy Dissection Lab: Breath, Movement & Yoga
20-HOUR PROFESSIONAL ANATOMY TRAINING LIVE-STREAMED FROM A STATE-OF-THE-ART CADAVER LAB!
Original daily schedule October 26 – 30, 2020:
Morning sessions: 10am-12pm PDT
Evening sessions: 6pm-8pm PDT
WEDNESDAY Oct. 28
- Under the deep fascia: muscles, attachments
- Myth of Isolation
- Reflecting through the layers
- “Fluffed” vs. “Unfluffed” muscles
- Conventional and unconventional naming of muscles
- Muscle relatedness: contents and context
- Review of lab footage: muscular differentiation
- Moving with isolation, moving with integration
- Questions answered and asked - closing visualization
You can submit questions anytime at https://bit.ly/ADLquestion.
Information about donating your body:
Typically you need to be physically close to a donor program at the time of death, unless you can make arrangements for transfer of your body.
- Search results for "local willed body donation"
- Institute for Anatomical Research, through which you can donate to Gil Hedley's program in particular!