Day 20: Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra + Journaling Exercise #3
This week we shift even deeper, past the physical and energetic realms and into the profound places of simply "being." You DO enough. You ARE enough. It's time to create a mindset of possibility and abundance. Watch the vid for guided meditation focused on your experience of intuition and self discovery.
Third Eye Chakra (Ajna)
- Ether element energy
- Connection to super-consciousness
- Symbolized by the color purple
- Vibration: OM
Journaling Exercise #3
The mental dimension of our human experience is much like the ocean — constantly moving, constantly ebbing and flowing. The key to making space in your mental body is to accept the nature of the mind: that it's always changing.
- Does your mind feel spacious or claustrophobic?
- When your mind is racing, what kind of thoughts are dominant?
- What does it feel like to observe your thoughts?
- What would happen if you stopped trying to control your mind?
- What does a quiet mind feel like? Where do you feel it in your body?