Ohana Yoga presents an 8-week 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training program designed with the modern student in mind. Learn in a supportive community within the comfort of your own home.
Your one individual payment of $1,798 (savings of $202) will secure your unique spot in this training.
We understand that life happens. If you can no longer attend any of the virtual sessions hosted in real-time (which are a requirement to receive your certificate), you will still receive:
- All on-demand course modules (42 hours of training; value = $1000)
- Access to Tiffany Cruikshank's 20-hour Yoga Anatomy Training (value = $449)
- Access to fifty (50) curated on-demand yoga classes aligned with our weekly thematic training schedule (value = $750)
- Four (4) months of subscription to Ohana Online (value = $156)
TOTAL VALUE of only the on-demand training = $2,355
When adding the value of knowledge from our virtual sessions facilitated in real time, the training would exceed thousands of dollars.
We will not issue any refunds due to the inherent value of education contained within this course, no exceptions. However, you may join our next round of Ohana Yoga Online 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training for free to complete the virtual sessions in real-time in order to complete your certification.
* Investment in this 200-Hour Training includes unlimited online access to the 1000+ hours of Ohana Yoga + Barre virtual library content during the duration of training.
** Investment also includes several specialty classes taught by master instructors who have partnered in our 200-Hour curriculum
*** All training manual materials included. You will need to purchase two books on Amazon (details to come; less than $50 investment) as well as an additional subscription to Gaia.com to complete several videos and worksheets. The subscription includes a free trial and a minimal charge thereafter.