(CANCELED) SHANTI OPEN @ The Church (In-person & prepaid only)
at The Church in Sag Harbor (In case of rain this class will be at Yoga Shanti studio at 32 Bridge St.) (48 Madison Street Sag Harbor, NY 11963)
Through delightful insights both philosophical and practical, direct instruction, postural alignment, pranayama, and awareness meditation, Rodney and Colleen's fun and personal approach to yoga will help you listen to both breath and bodily sensations and align with authentic receptivity and generosity. Rooted in the ancient power and wisdom of posture, breath, and meditation, this class, offers a lovely opportunity to learn practices to free your body of old and unnecessary patterns, and break through to true personal growth and freedom.
THIS CLASS IS IN-PERSON ONLY: Prepayment with online registration is required for all students. We will NOT be accepting drop-ins at the location. Use the "Register for In-Person" button above to reserve your spot. Please help us by respecting the following protocol:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class is scheduled to begin.
- Please bring your own mats and props as none will be provided. (Some will be available for purchase at the studio location.)
- 24-hour cancellation is required. No refunds will be available for students who do not show up to/attend an online class for any reason.
- Mask policy: We kindly request that you please wear masks upon arrival to the studio or church lawn until you are at your mat. Thereafter you may choose to remove your mask for practice if you are vaccinated.
- IMPORTANT REGARDING COVID-19: By attending class at Yoga Shanti, you agree that you have not been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past two (2) weeks and are not current experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever of 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, or feeling feverish, Cough, Shortness of breath, Chills, Headache, Muscle pain, Sore throat, Fatigue, Congestion, or Loss of taste or smell