(CANCELED) $5 Restore
at Victory Power Yoga
(34 OLEANDER DR
SUITE 105 CLAYTON, NC 27527)
This event has been canceled.
- This class requires the use of face masks so we can offer it to high-risk individuals and caretakers.
- **Check your email 1 hour before class for any specific props you'll need to bring.
- The usual prop list will include 2-3 blankets/bath towels, 2 blocks, a hand towel, and your mat.
- Restorative yoga is a restful and gentle practice that is all about slowing down and opening your body through passive stretching by holding poses for longer durations with the use of props like yoga blocks, blankets, and bolsters.
- This a practice of deep relaxation that emphasizes the meditative aspects of yoga. Students can expect a very relaxing atmosphere to allow the body to work into the "rest and digest" mode to better heal and rejuvenate itself.
- Students will learn how to utilize props to experience deeper muscle release, various breath techniques, and the use of mantras (hand gestures) to become more present in their lives!
- This is a spring special of $5 drop in! (If you have a membership, it's always included.)