Meditation is a container within which we simultaneously remember and recreate who we are. In this class, you will be guided through the journey of recalling the aspects of yourself that have been forgotten in time, and out into embodying your most expressed self. An opportunity to begin again as more of you. Whether you're looking to better your life, live more embodied, or master your ways of being - this is for you.
IN STUDIO POLICIES
- Registration is required prior to class - no walk-ins will be accepted in the class
- No late entry permitted - we close the door 2 min before class, if you are on time that is considered late
- Must arrive 15 min prior to class
- Masks and social distancing are required at all times
- Please bring all your own cushions and meditation accessories for class - you will not be able to borrow the DEN's
- Capacity is limited
In Studio Cancellation Policy
- You must cancel 5 hours before class starts or you will be charged a $5 cancellation fee. No shows will be charged $5.
- No refunds
MEMBERS receive $5 off in studio classes