Practice — YIN YOGA — JAMEL
at In-Person (424 Van Brunt Street Brooklyn, NY 11231)
This event has ended.
This is a slow, cooling practice that invites students to hold poses for longer while using yoga props. Yin Yoga stimulates connective tissues, and energetic channels and creates space to observe and explore the breath and physical body. Suitable for all levels, especially for those that are seeking a meditative practice. Benefits of Yin Yoga include improving joint mobility, releasing the fascia, and calming and balancing the mind and body.
JOINING US IN PERSON: Prepayment with online registration is required for all students. We will NOT be accepting drop-ins at the location. Use the "Register for In-Person" button above to reserve your spot. Please help us by respecting the following protocol:
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class is scheduled to begin.
- Please bring your own mats. (Some are available for loan and to purchase at the studio location.)
- 3-hour cancellation is required. No refunds will be available for students who do not show up to/attend an online class for any reason. For members, a $15 no-show fee will be charged to your account.
- Covid policy: Proof of vaccination is required to practice in-person at the studio. Please bring this with you and present it during check-in before class. We will only need to see this once. We will have windows open for cross-ventilation and the highest-grade HEPA air filtration system.
- IMPORTANT REGARDING COVID-19: By attending class at Practice, you agree that you have not been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past two (2) weeks and are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever of 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, or feeling feverish, Cough, Shortness of breath, Chills, Headache, Muscle pain, Sore throat, Fatigue, Congestion, or Loss of taste or smell
JOINING US LIVESTREAM: If this class can be attended via Livestream you will see the "Register for Livestream" button above. Access to the class will also be available for 24hrs after class ends from your Registrations page.
Venue address: Practice, 424 Van Brunt Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231