Finding Joy in Life Teacher Training Part 2 (200 Hours)
This event is closed for registration.
Life and Teacher Training is exactly what it implies:
A training to learn how to make a life NOT a living. Its foundation is in the practice of yoga giving one a road map for daily living.
Unfortunately, our education system doesn’t prepare us to face the world. Living is a skill, an art, a technique. Just as flying a plane, practicing medicine or law. We go to school to learn these skills to make a living but when it comes to making a life, we do the bare minimum and expect to be happy!
You wouldn’t be reading this if that method worked.
It’s never too late to learn.
We have a responsibility to ourselves to be joy, to love without interruption and to be at peace. Once the course has been set, we flow. Not in physical yoga poses, but in the integration of the lifestyle of yoga. The physical practice will be a supporting tool instead of the foundation itself.
Joy begins to surface above all other moods. Love wins over all other feelings and the happiness you are looking for is more constant regardless what is happening within you or the world.
Life Training is not a quick fix.
It is a beginning, the foundation for the way to live the rest of your life.
Some other highlights of Life Training:
- learn the more emotional, intellectual and spiritual aspects of yoga that provide lasting peace and happiness
- study with certified leaders in the field of philosophy, psychology and yoga
- curriculum is rooted in science and logic, not personal opinions or unfounded beliefs
- connect with others looking for the same level of depth in their lives
Join ER Yoga Studio digitally this Fall for our Yoga Alliance certified Online 200-Hour Life and Teacher Training program. Whether you want to become a yoga teacher or simply deepen your practice, this foundational training program will transform your understanding of yoga.
Over the 8 weeks of training, students will work at their own pace to complete weekly assignments, including watching prerecorded training content. Students have 6 months to complete assignments given. Each weekend, students will meet live via zoom for interactive sessions with Rina and Eric that reinforce key concepts, skills, and provide opportunity for discussion and questions.
ER Yoga Studio combines 50+ years of yoga experience and blends the unique teaching styles, experiences, and life lessons lead by internationally renowned teachers Eric Paskel and Rina Jakubowicz.
Our digital training format may be new, but the program encompasses the foundation of community and accessibility that have been a cornerstone of trainings for over 15 years.
Whether you have practiced yoga for months or years, if you are ready to learn how to make a fulfilling life for yourself, this 200-hour training is for YOU!
Early Bird Rate: $1,500
Early Bird Deadline:
Payment plans available
Throughout the program, we will study:
- Yoga Asana
- Anatomy and Alignment
- Intelligent Sequencing
- Effective communication through clear cues
- Optimal observation techniques for increasing compassion and understanding your students' needs.
- Other topics including: Pranayama, Leadership, …..and more!
- Opening Ceremony + Start of Training on Saturday, October 31 from 9:00am-11:30am
- Watching training content each week with teachers (15 hours per week)
- Attending interactive weekend sessions via Zoom
- Saturdays 9:00am-11:30 am PST
- Sundays 9:00am-11:30 am PST
- Practice 3+ classes per week via union.fit with your teachers