Become A Reiki Master
Become A Reiki Master
DATES: Saturdays 11:30am - 6pm and Sundays 11:30am - 4pm
LEVEL I: May 12 (5:30-9pm) + 13
LEVEL II: June 24 + 25
LEVEL III/MASTER: JULY 22 + 23
Reiki comes from the Japanese words “rei” (universal) and “ki” (life energy). Reiki is a type of energy healing that targets the energy field around the body that can become stagnant where there has been physical injury and/or emotional pain. All of our energy systems are linked, the mind, body and soul; each of these systems are connected and can have an effect on each other. It follows then that if a cleansing, healing energy flows through the body, the spiritual body and the mind will also benefit. This is how Reiki works; flowing through the body, cleansing, healing and detoxifying the system on many levels and therefore healing the mind, body and emotions. Want to learn more about Reiki and how to use it on yourself and others? Join us for Level I, Level II or complete Level III to become a Reiki Master! In addition to level appropriate attunements, training manuals and 10hrs of yoga Alliance CE for each model, you will receive:
Level I: Upon completion as a Reiki Level I practitioner you will learn/receive:
- Level I Reiki Attunement
- Level I Reiki manual
- Learn about the history of Reiki
- Healing of your own energy blocks
- Learn how to activate Reiki so you can start feeling, sensing, and understanding energy!
- Clarity on your intuitive gifts
- Level I Reiki Certificate and 10hrs Yoga Alliance CE’s
Level II: Upon completion as a Reiki Level II practitioner, you will learn/receive:
- Level II Reiki Attunement
- Level II Reiki manual
- Receive the first three Reiki symbols
- Practice using the attunement symbols, so you are confident to be able to practice Reiki on yourself, friends, family and in nature.
- Meditations to activate and identify your intuitive gifts.
- How to feel Reiki energy and interpret what you feel
- How to powerfully work with Reiki energy from a distance and in person
- Discover how to infuse Reiki powerfully in your life, whatever it is that you do!
- Level II Reiki Certificate and 10hrs Yoga Alliance CE’s
Level III/Reiki Master: Upon completion as a Reiki Level III/Master Level practitioner attunement you will:
- Receive Reiki Master manual.
- Review symbols from Level II
- Receive the third degree/Master Level attunement.
- Learn how to sense energy with the use of a pendulum.
- Receive and learn how to work with the Master Symbol, along with additional symbols.
- Deepen your exploration of giving and receiving Reiki with contemplation as a method of developing an understanding of your intuition.
- Practice complete sessions as if you were with a client, learning skills for handling private Reiki sessions.
- Explore techniques that heighten sensation to develop your unique felt sense to experience energetic chakra centers and kosha.
- After this class is completed, you will be given your Level III Reiki/Master Level certificate.
- 10 Yoga Alliance CE Hours
ABOUT JAMIE: Jamie is a 500 RYT Certified yoga instructor and Reiki Master who has been teaching and practicing for 10+ years. Her goal as a guide is to help my students honor their own personal truth, enabling them to live consciously, in touch with their hearts, and finding a practice that suits them. Yoga has always been a part of her life. On a quest for meaning and purpose she began yoga and meditation as a teenager. Over time her interests and expertise have evolved to include aromatherapy, herbalism, Ayurveda, Thai Massage, and energy through Reiki & crystals.
No upcoming performances.