Speakeasy Yoga Classes
Perhaps you’re ready to breathe fresh air into your practice. I invite you to immerse yourself in a one-hour yoga class featuring asana, pranayama & meditation, at an idyllic location, yet somehow hidden within the city.
And, in full disclosure, we will be in a public park: people may be walking their dogs, playing music, another class could show up, or the sprinklers might turn on. There is a certain X-factor that comes with it. Thus far, it’s been cool.
Underground Yoga Class Details:
- Limited to just 9 people for proper social distancing
- Advance registration required
- It’s within the Harvard Gulch proximity. Exact spot given upon registration (Sshhhh….)
- Thursdays, 7:30am to 8:30am through end of September (weather pending) - you must register for each individual session
- Donations accepted, suggested $10. Keeping it old school!
NOTE - no class on August 13th