Level 2 Restorative Training - with Kristine Whittle (Online)
This event has ended.
What makes the Level II Restorative Yoga different? The level II training will instruct you in the deeper energetic principles underlying classic restorative postures and more advanced teaching skills. Completion of the Level I training or previous in depth study, or a workshop with an accomplished teacher is a prerequisite.
What will you learn in this course? All sessions are available to students and teachers alike. You will learn the essential theories, science and energetic principles of restorative yoga. All theory will be accompanied by a full experiential practice.
- Build off of Level I and learn more refined details & alignment
- Learn lifelong skills to prevent and manage stress, fatigue and exhaustion – learn to renew your entire mind and body system in 10 to 90 min. Make restorative a regular part of self-care.
- Experience the deeper energetic principles of the practice from 5-Element Theory, Ayurvedic knowledge, & chakra perspectives.
- Receive individual feedback and coaching
Yoga teachers will:
- Learn to apply restorative yoga in one-on-one sessions
- How to integrate restorative into an active class
- Gain 18 Yoga Alliance CE hours
- Confidently teach a full restorative yoga class
- Learn many modifications and different ways to apply the props
- Learn hands-on therapeutic adjustments to gift your students with greater ease and release in the postures
What materials will you receive?
A detailed PDF manual, with photographic illustrations of key sequences. Access to steeply discounted props (supplies limited).
- A yoga mat, 1 bolster, two-three blankets, two blocks, one strap
- Pen and notepad - colored pencils or crayons
- An eye pillow or washcloth (optional)
- Warm layers and socks
Dates and Times (online):
Fri. Sept 25th, 6-9pm
Sat. Sept. 26th 9:30am-12:30pm & 1:30-4:30pm
Sun. Sept. 27th 9:30am-12:30pm & 1:30-4:30pm
Pay What You Can! PWYC is an equitable format that allows everyone to participate and honor the wisdom, commitment and dedication of the teachers. Here is how it works...
Option #1: Pay in Full at Market Value: Some people would rather just have it all settled before the workshop gets started. If that’s the case, you can pay the market value of $250 for the entire 18 hr. workshop in advance.
Option #2: PWYC: This is how I invite you to pay. Submit your $100 to secure your space in the workshop. This deposit is refundable up until two weeks before the workshop. After that, it is not. At the end of your retreat, you can pay whatever you want on top of the deposit, whatever you are able. Whatever you pay is perfect.
* Limited to just 30 participants!
* 18 hrs. continuing education certificate & credit
* Pay What You Can
*Zoom Links provided in confirmation/receipt email!